Recommended contractors thru HomeAdvisors (HomeAdvisors.com). Listed on Angie’s list.
CALL US NOW: 864-232-9011 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can Train Your Dog in Under 3 Hours!
COMMERCIAL GRADE dog fences, electric fence, wireless dog fences, and underground fencing solutions in Spartanburg, Anderson, Greenville as well as the surrounding towns and counties. We also provide on sight dog obedience and dog training lessons.
The company is locally owned and offers professional services to provide you with years of experience, having successfully contained in excess of 4,000 pets of all sizes, breeds, and personalities.
Professional Obedience Training will be included with the installation. A full evaluation of your pet will be made and a plan of action will be explained so that you feel comfortable with the training program. Any behavior issues from nervousness to stubbornness will be addressed and a full explanation will be provided to correct any behavioral issues.
Special dog behavior issues such as excessive barking, listening problems, walking on a leash problems, jumping problems, ect. can be addressed.
Accredited Members of Better Business Bureau. HomeAdvisors Member. Listed on Angie’s List (2015 Angies’s list Super Service Award-awarded to top 5% of qualifying service companies, per category in each market).
Installing Dog Fencing in Spartanburg, Anderson, Greenville, Greer, Easley, Clemson, Oconee County and the surrounding towns in the Upstate of South Carolina areas. Give us a call and see how easy it can be to keep your dog in your yard with an Out of Sight Fencing system! CALL 232-9011
According to APPA SURVEY, 54.4% of American households own at least one dog. Americans tend to humanize their dogs, but some estimates show that over 95% of dogs in America have never had any professional training and odds are, many dogs develop issues such as not listening to their owners (they may love you but not necessarily respect you), excessive barking, not coming when called, jumping (this behavior can be dangerous), etc. All DOG GUARD commercial installations include an additional training program on how to communicate with your dog. Our team will professionally install your system, train you and your dog to the DOG GUARD System, and also train you on (4) Methods of Communication to improve your communication skills with your companion. If your dog has current behavior issues, we will help you with them. Either way, you get a professional dog fence system, and, if needed, you get a dog that listens and focuses on you and not everything else.
“The DOG GUARD Out of Sight fencing system offered by DOG GUARD has given me and my family the peace of mind knowing our dog will stay safely contained in our yard 100% of the time. Other companies sell fences but DOG GUARD also teaches you how to communicate with your dog. I highly recommend this company to anyone”
Troy and Joan Bennett
“Here are (7) Reasons Why the
DOG GUARD Out of Sight Fencing System
(1) “We’ll Keep Your Hound Around”. The mission statement of our company is 100% pet containment. So you can depend on it. You do not want life insurance to cover you most of the time. We have a plan to make your pet stay contained 100% of the time. Since 1992, this is for you to have the peace of mind you can count on.
(2) High quality direct burial cable is used for underground wire in your yard. Our direct burial wire called (tracer cable) has (3) times the strength of the same size copper wire, assuring you of many years of uninterrupted service.
(3) We employ experienced people for your dog fence installation. The installation is very important to make certain all aspects of your system will be trouble free and safe for the life of the pet. Installation can vary. Electronic pet fencing systems are subject to lightning strikes which can run into your transmitter if the lightning hits the ground. The system needs to be protected to prevent these surges from damaging your system.
(4) Professional dog training with someone who has had over 23 years of experience and over 6 months of classroom instruction. This experience and years of experience gives the background to teach you and your pet effective and innovative training techniques that provide a successful outcome. We will train you and your dog to teach you how your dog sees their world. Learning is part biology and part repetition so we teach you exactly when you can fully trust your electronic pet containment system. The training will be designed for your dog and we will spend as much time as necessary until you are comfortable with what has to be done on day 1, day 2, etc.
(5) Follow up. With your permission we will always stay in touch with you. We will touch bases with you at least twice yearly to make certain all is ok, and offer to give you a friendly reminder to make certain you change your batteries.
(6) Underground fencing is referred to as dog fence, electric fence, wireless dog fencing, wire fencing, dog pet fence, and other general terms and they are not created equal. Many people have heard or know someone who tells them their dog will just break thru their system. Many people refer to an electronic dog fence by a certain generic term which we cannot mention in this article. But, many systems simply do not have the high correction which is necessary to keep some dogs contained. This usually occurs with larger breeds but some small breeds do have a high tolerance for pain and can become desensitized to lower correction levels. We highly recommend the DOG GUARD Out-of-Sight dog fencing system because of its advanced technology, high correction dog collars which are adjustable, lifetime factory product warranties, its dependability and it is made in America. We have used this product for over 20 years and found it to be very reliable.
(7) DOG GUARD South Carolina is an Accredited Member of the (BBB) Better Business Bureau. Our company has never had a complaint filed. We are also members of Home Advisers formerly ServiceMagic which screens and approves all members whom they recommend. We are also listed on Angie’s list.
Our systems are guaranteed to fully contain your pet. If our company cannot fully contain your dog, no matter what size or how stubborn, within the first 90 days of purchase, we will offer you a 100% money back refund. All we ask is that you allow us to work with your dog if they are breaking thru our dog fence system.
phone: (864) 232-9011
DOG GUARD of the Upstate is a proud distributor of DOG GUARD Electric Dog Fence products.
Proudly made in the USA.
Serving ALL Upstate, South Carolina (SC) Counties, Towns, and Cities, Including:
Berea, Blue Ridge, Easley, Fork Shoals, Fountain Inn, Glassy, Greenville, Greenville County, Greer, Mauldin, Powdersville, Simpsonville, Taylors, Tigerville, Travelers Rest. Spartanburg, Inman, Lyman, Chesnee, Campobello, Spartanburg County. Easley, Liberty, Pickens, Clemson & Dacusville in Pickens County; and Keowee, Jocassee, Salem, Seneca, Walhalla & Westminster in Oconee County. Anderson, Lake Hartwell, Anderson County.
Serving ALL Columbia, South Carolina (SC) Counties, Including:
Richland County, Kershaw County, Lexington County, Lake Murry, and surrounding areas.